Sunday, September 11, 2011

An Unproductive Week

I'm honestly surprised how much busier I am this year than I was last year. Sewing wise, this has been a very unproductive week. I managed to sew all my rows (10) and pair them together for my daughter's quilt. I had hoped to have them sewn together (aka finished!) today, but that didn't happen. Instead, I spent 7 hours muddling my way through TWO blocks for the NuBee block swap. Granted it wasn't 7 continuous hours, but whenever I had time to sew, I opted to work on that. I think my energies are off when it's coming to sewing. Everything is seeming a tad more tedious than it should be. I am disappointed that I didn't reach my Week 1 goal for NaSewMo. At least I did manage to finish those 2 blocks and I cut for a 3rd. I need to finish all my blocks by Thursday afternoon since that's when I'll be going out-of-town for a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment