Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Whew.

I'm still waiting on my package of fabric. Do not fret, I haven't let that hold me back! I might not be able to work on "Jetsam," but I certainly can work on Lyra's--which I have dubbed 'freezer paper abuse.' There were a few (okay, a lot of) blocks I *really* should have resewn, but since I had freezer paper; I decided not to. Now I'm really paranoid about one seam in particular. I decided to put an applique of some sort over it, just in case.

Oh, I guess I should say that I finished Lyra's quilt top. I even made the binding! Such a simple, yet tedious, task. Tomorrow, while I wait for the mail, I will work on the applique and the blocks/design I want on the backing. I'm feeling pretty good about it all. It's the 2nd and I'm three-quarters done with one quilt and have 8 blocks done for "Jetsam."

Maybe I'll get it all done after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment