Sunday, October 3, 2010

3-2-1 Lift Off!

My trip to Alabama is rapidly approaching. Wednesday will be here before I know it, and I still have so much to do. Yesterday, I cleaned my work table/station because it is in a common area, and I didn't think it would be polite to leave a disaster for my guy to live with for almost three weeks. Hopefully, it will encourage him to keep the rest of the common areas clean while I'm gone ;D Today, I started with laundry (which reminds me, it needs to go into the dryer). Today I also need to pack a box for my sister so it can be mailed tomorrow (hand-me-downs for Lyra). Which reminds me that I need to get our clothing donations ready for their Wednesday pick-up (benefits big brother big sister).

Monday, I need to pack. This way I know what I still need to buy before we leave. I think I should also make a skirt for Dulcie to wear. All the ones she has have an attached diaper cover, and I want to be able to change her diaper without undressing her. I have fabric I can use for this. I think.

Tuesday, I need to buy everything I'm lacking PLUS a wreath form and spray paint. I found a fun tutorial the other day for an acorn wreath. We have oak trees out front that have been rather abundant this season. I baked them for 45 minutes at 275 because I was afraid of them exploding (they have a lot of moisture inside them). They still split open, and I had one...casualty. The lil guy was like the turkey thermometer, and I decided all the critters were probably dead after that.

I did a few crafts to occupy her on the plane. I'll post about those tomorrow. Right now, Dulcie calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment