Friday, October 1, 2010

Reflection On NaSewMo

Now that it's over, I thought I'd take a moment to think about my accomplishments (kind of vain, I know ;D). I was pretty disappointed that I got so little done--until I thought about what I did. I made:

Week One: A Dora the Explorer tote
Week Two: A quilt top plus a needle book
Week Three: A fabric map plus and a tissue pack cover
Week Four: A money wallet, a tea/coffee wallet, and a DS pouch
Week Five: Binding plus a Crayon/Colored pencil book thing

That's actually not too shabby (even if they were all pretty much small projects)! I think that might be my *most* productive month. Ever. So I am actually proud of myself. The only thing that makes me feel like I failed is this:

I didn't finish any UFOs nor did I finish any Christmas presents (outside of the quilt top/binding for my sis-in-law).

I will have a better plan for next year. I know now that I can do it. I know that I *can* find the time in my hectic mommy schedule. I think to be totally G.I.Joe about it--knowing is half the battle ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment