Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home!

I'm home :D Well, I've been home. I returned late Sunday night, but I've been playing catch-up on all the things that piled up while I was gone.

I broke my fabric fast this morning. It felt really strange to do. I found that I was more careful about my fabric choices, and really weighed my impulses against what I *really* needed. I even--for the first time in nearly a year--used part of my monthly 'allowance' to buy something that wasn't fabric. Shocking, I know ;D

I ended up buying the backing (Kona Stone for 3.50 a yard) for my gift quilt to Car and Tom and a little West Hill that was on clearance for 4.50 a yard (the floral stripe coordinate in that dusky pink/peach background). Amazingly, I still have 20 to spend, but I'm not sure what I should get. I have so many collections going right now, that I'm not sure what I need. I think I'm going to go through the stash this weekend and make a swap folder on my Flickr. Maybe that way I'll get more bang for my buck, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment