Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lull and Other Things

Everything has gotten pretty calm on the home front. I finished my do.Good stitches blocks a few days (or so) ago. I have 2 blocks left from Hive #5 for 3x6 and all 6 left for Hive #21. I hope to finish Hive #5 today. It's very rainy today and it'll be cheery to play with my fabric. I still have no clue what I want to do for my Hive#21 block. Tomorrow the registration for the September round of NuBee Block Swap opens. I really love this swap. It's USA based (for the time being) and has a month-long duration (so you make 5 blocks in 30-31 days).

Speaking of things to do on a rainy day--Crafty Fox of West Wood Acres has a new tutorial and it looks really neat (and fun!). It's called Taffy Go Round, and it's a decorative pillow cover pattern. I haven't made nearly as many decorative covers, and this gives me an excuse to make one! She has it up on Leona's Quilting Adventure (who is also the host of the uber-fun Mug Rug Swap Adventure) and they are having a giveaway to go along with it! I highly encourage y'all to go over and give it a gander :)Link

No comments:

Post a Comment