Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Schedules

I readily admit that I put a whole lot on my plate for August. It isn't anything I can't handle. I really just wanted to keep busy. I started on my Hope Circle blocks for do.Good stitches the other night. I had to order some solids to go with my other 2 blocks (peach and blue) which is why they aren't pictured (yet).

I only attached the first round of triangles, and they all measure roughly 7.5". I'm hoping to have at least these 4 done by the end of this weekend. Hopefully, my fabric order will have arrived by then, too, so I can finish the other 2 blocks as well. If not, there is always the following week :D

I am making good time on my block swap Bees. I've already managed to get 3 blocks done for one Hive. I still need to decide on a block for the 2nd hive. I really don't know what I want to do. Part of me wants to do a Greek Cross because it's THE SAME as a churn dash, just the color values are in different locations(I'm using the churn dash for 2 other groups so I'm in that groove).

I know I'll be able to turn them out, and that is an attractive thought. Even so, I am on the fence. Maybe I'll have a better idea of what I want after I finish do.Good for the month! Then I can really focus on it.

1 comment: