Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Catch Up

Wow, I've had a really busy last 10 days! I finished my Nana's quilt to start (detail to the side), and mailed it off. I really like how it turned out :) I hope she likes it. Her birthday is today, and (according to USPS tracking) she should receive the quilt this afternoon. I talked to her this morning, and she isn't feeling well. I hope this cheers her up :) My daughter was completely in love with it. I couldn't have it out without her attacking it, so to speak.


This last week and a half I have been knitting like crazy. My Mother's birthday is today, too! Boy, my hands ache! I'm not finished, either :x I will finish today. No matter how I pushed myself, I just couldn't finish it. Well, that's not exactly true. I was nearly finished, but I tore it down a few days ago and started over. I just didn't like how the first version's color scheme was turning out. I'll take a picture later tonight :)

I also started on Lyra's quilt. I have a few pictures, but I'll make that a new post. Oh, and I finished all the pillowcases for the Million pillowcase challenge and mailed those off as well. Like I said, I was busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment