Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Year in Advance - Continued


April/May - State Fair Schnibbles (Hopscotch/Moda)

Even though I didn't use this range for Lyra's quilt, I am determined to use it. I have a strong attraction to the 30's reproduction fabrics floating around. On top of that, I love the schnibbles patterns from Miss Rosie Co. There are several that I want to try <3


May/June - Tom & Caroline's Gift (Hello Betty Retro/Moda)

I don't know how I'm going to use these jelly rolls--yet. This is another line that has a great retro 30's feel. I like the teal, rust, chocolate, gray colors. I might buy some of the bright pastel part of the range later, though.




June/July - Unknown (Blossom/Moda)

OMG. I LOVE this line. It's OOP, which is a good and bad thing. I can find the fabrics reasonably priced BUT on the flip-side of that; I can only find some of the fabrics. I purchased some more pieces that aren't pictured--namely 3 charm packs that I found for 5.50 each! Yay for me <3 I know that I have a lot. Hopefully it's not too much. :x

No comments:

Post a Comment