Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Year in Advance - in part.

Like I said before, this blog is to keep my projects straight (and to share my progress). So far, with only a one change (but it's only February!) here is my line up:

January/February - Nana's Quilt (Nostalgia/Moda)

This quilt is nearly finished. I ran out of thread while quilting. I should have switched thread colors after the second time I ripped out my stitches, but I (for some misguided reason) thought I had enough to finish a 58x58 quilt top. I was wrong ;) I did get about 1/3 done, though. Of course, I still need to do the binding, too. Yay.


February/March - Lyra's 1st Birthday (Blush/Moda)

This quilt was originally going to be in a different Moda line, Hopscotch by Chloe's Closet. I was all set to go, but then I turned my eyes on Basic Gray's range for Blush. I loved the scrapbook paper, naturally, I adored the fabric. I need this project done by early April. I started cutting today since I don't have the thread I need for my Nana's quilt.



March/April - Jason's Belated Birthday (Neptune/Moda)

I was originally doing something else for his birthday, but the day of I heard he would like a quilt. So I changed gears, canceled his other present, and added this to the queue. I'm aiming to have this done in April. Preferably, around the same time as Lyra's quilt. I'm not sure how possible that is. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment