Saturday, November 6, 2010

Finally!

I thought we would NEVER find the cord that connects the camera to the computer, LOL. We've been searching for it for DAYS. Weeks, even. I'm so happy :D

As a little update, the fabrics I bought came! (not all of them though, I'm waiting on one more). I can't wait to share! I bought a bunch on sale. I love sales, but then who doesn't?

The top group came from Above All Fabric during their fall clearance sale. The bottom came from Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe & Mercantile's blowout section (they still have some of the primrose in ice on sale for 4.99 a yard! It's such a hard-to-find print! I only bought 1.5 yards. They have a 1 yard min. cut on the blowout sale merchandise. The FQs are on sale for 1.78 each, which isn't too shabby if you ask me.) I then headed over to Thriftbooks for my next purchase:
I love Urban Fantasy genre books, so I bought a few of them. The price isn't too shabby and shipping is included. The books are in very good condition. I've bought from here a few times before. I've only had issues with one book I was sent in the past, the book at completely separated from the binding and that wasn't reflected in the price and/or the classification when I purchased it.

All-in-all, I'm majorly excited about my new 'booty'! Can't wait to do some cutting and reading (hopefully not both at the same time ;D)

No comments:

Post a Comment