Monday, April 18, 2011

One Thing to Another

I finished my 3x6 bee blocks! (I'm happy! So ahead of schedule, too).

Ahem. On to other things :) Easter is creeping up on us, and this next week I will be attempting to make my daughter something for the event. Namely a dress
Now, I have made her dresses before (largely Sandi Henderson's Analise dress), but I wanted something new. I've been eyeing this particular pattern for probably over a year now (along with the Freda pattern). My plan is to make the plaid the main fabric, the strawberries the coordinating strips, and the butterfly is the obi. We'll see how that works out. I've already looked over the pattern a few dozen times. The language seems fairly clear (except on one point) and the images are helpful. I just need to prewash my fabric tomorrow and start cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment