Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Back!

I'm back from vacation :D It was great--long, but great. It's kind of weird when you essentially take a break from your life and then come back, LOL ;D It was fantastic to see my mom and dad. And even better to see them with my girl~ I want them to have memories of her being little, and it's hard since they are in Bama and I'm in Connecticut.

I did a lot of shopping while I was there. Like YIKES. Not a lot of fabric shopping, since I don't like the quilt shops around my mom. We did hit up Joann's and Hancock's though because I needed buttons. I ended up getting a few long quarters of some Robert Kaufman and Alexander Henry fabrics--couldn't resist.

I also did some work on my Pyrex/Corelle collection. I added a good I dunno...20 pieces? to the collection (most likely more! I'm pretty sure more now that I am thinking about it. Probably closer to 35 pieces).

I also bought my daughter roughly 60 new books (thrift store there sells them for like .10-.79 each with additional discounts to keep the stock moving).

Needless to say, I went a little crazy, but isn't that what vacation is for?

No comments:

Post a Comment