Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More!

Yay. This is why I love my birthday! I received another package today (a few more to go!)


The top is yardage from Soiree to pair with the jelly roll I received the other day (it was a steal at 2.98 a yard). The bottom one is just a few prints I thought were cute (nest by Valori Wells, So St. Croix, Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow, and some Kaufman print--Toyland I think).

I've already had to stop myself FIVE time from spending my remaining gift certificate. Reminding myself that the fabrics I was *going* to buy aren't necessarily...well...necessary. I tried to make a list and this is what I have so far:

Cuts in green/brown by Tula Pink from the following lines:
  • Plume, Flutterby, Full Moon Forest & possibly Nest or Neptune
The remaining Henna Garden colors I do *not* have:
  • pink, raspberry, brown, speckle, green plus extra pumpkin, citrus, & blue
Misc Yardage to Accompany JRs
  • Zippity Do Dah & Martinique
I need to think about it some more, though this is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment