Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tossing Around Ideas

It's Sunday and I still haven't started a weekend project! Yesterday completely escaped me, and I'm not quite sure how it happened. I guess I spent more time playing with my darling than I thought. I still have the fabric out on my table. It's from Pop Garden & Bijoux by Heather Bailey. It needs to be pressed again, but it's ready to be made into some sort of garment.


I'm just in love with this line. I own several pieces, and I plan on owning several more. It's just so playful in coloring and concept. The problem is I can't always think of what to make with it, but I don't mind it bulking up my stash. At least that way I can just look at it every once in a while ;D

I decided to do something new. I joined a fat quarter swapping group. August will be my first round, and I'm kind of excited to see how that goes. If it doesn't go terribly awesome, no harm. I'll eventually find something I like. Maybe, I'll even try to join a quilting bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment