Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wrapping Up the Week

It may seem premature, but since I am going out of town this package is the last I will receive ;D I couldn't resist the latest BlowOut sale that Fabric.com had. I picked up a few things, unsure really how I would like them--but at 2.49 a yard I felt bold enough to try. One of the things I picked up was some Tina Givens. I have admired it on the internet, but I never thought her designs were really my style. That was until I got a few prints in my hot little hands ;D

I finally purchased the Fairy TipToe panel I had been admiring plus 4 other prints from Treetop Fancy. I really wish that I had bought more from these lines considering the price.


I also picked up some Savon Bouquet. This was another line I wasn't completely sure about, but I think it will make a beautiful dress for my Pumpkin. Not to mention these colors match with some other pink/purple prints I've recently collected.


These last didn't photograph well at all! Between the lighting in the room, the brightness of the fabric colors, and my camera this is what I got. The red (pomegranate) is from Picnic Parade by Jenean Morrison and the blue is Matt's Tux in Sky from Flower Power. I love these fabrics, too! Have I mentioned I wish I'd bought more fabric? Because I really do ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment