Monday, August 2, 2010

A Few More Packages

So a few more packages arrived today. They were waiting for me when we returned from Rhode Island this afternoon. There were SIX envelopes which earned me a look from my guy. I usually get them before he notices them. Oops XD. It was more Tula, which made me happy :D I'm really coming along on my Full Moon Forest collection. There are 11 prints that I can still buy, and another 3-4 that I can swap for (I have one pending as we speak for some purple drops and owls).
I also picked up some charm packs from an OOP line called Eclectic. It's a range I had been considering for a while and I finally just took the plunge and bought a few packs. I really like the prints! I can't wait to use them. I think I will buy some more (and some yardage) once I buy a few other prints I really want first.

No comments:

Post a Comment